Investment Counseling Services, Inc. is a fee-only, fiduciary driven, objective Registered Investment Advisor firm. We specialize in personal investment guidance, 401k plan allocations and management, and OU retirement plans and management by providing active financial strategies critical for today’s global economy.
Terry is a leading provider of wealth management and individual financial advice. Since 1971, Terry Kingsbery has worked as a securities representative and financial planner. As a Registered Investment Advisor, he formed ICS in Norman, Oklahoma in 2010 and has expanded the company into a full service financial planning and investment firm. Terry has experience with Mutual Funds, ETFs, Stocks, Bonds, Institutionally Managed Accounts, REITs, and LTC Insurance. Outside the office, Terry’s many interests include drumming with his church band, acting in musical murder mysteries at the Sooner Theatre, dancing, and working out. Terry has three beautiful children and three adorable, very spoiled grandchildren.
Danny’s career in the financial planning and investment business began in 1988 selling insurance with the A.L. Williams Company. In 1992, he earned his securities licenses and is presently the co-owner of Investment Counseling Services, Inc. where he is an Investment Advisor Representative holding the following professional licenses: Life Insurance; Health, Variable Annuity, Series 6, Series 63, and Series 65. Danny has also been in education for 32 years, presently teaching Math of Finance and Personal Financial Literacy, as well as coaching Cross Country and Golf at Noble High School. Danny graduated from OU in 1980, and is active at McFarlin Methodist Church. He is happily married to his wife Beverly, and has two sons – Daniel and Brendan.
Greg Buwick began Buwick Benefits & Insurance Group in 2013. Prior to launching his company, he was affiliated with Republic Bank & Trust as Vice President of Insurance Services. Prior to joining Republic Bank and Trust, Greg was a consultant for Corporate Health Plans of America, Inc., where he created and expanded the group insurance market in Oklahoma for this national company. Greg is active in the community currently serves as past-president of Norman Sooner Rotary Club, a former executive member of the Norman Chamber of Commerce, etc. Other affiliates include membership in the Central Oklahoma Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors and the National Association of Health Underwriters. Mr. Buwick holds a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Oklahoma where he graduated with honors. He is married to Donna and has three children.
As a public speaker and published author, Mr. Kingsbery promotes the values of objective planning. Higher education faculty, professors, and retired individuals benefit greatly from his past experience and practical application of investment strategies.
- 2016 – Featured article in The Suit Magazine: Clients that are as financially literate as the advisor make the best relationships.
- 2016 – Selected by the Norman Award Program for 2016 Best of Norman Award in the Investment Category.
- Authorized by Fidelity as a Registered Investment Advisor Firm to manage The University of Oklahoma Retirement Plans for OU Faculty and Administrators.
- 2012, 2014 & 2015 – Recognition by the Norman Transcript as one of the Best Investment Firms and the Best Securities Firm in Norman, Oklahoma.
- In September 2014, Terry Kingsbery and ICS were featured in The Norman Transcript. Terry Kingsbery celebrates 20 years of serving the Norman community in a featured article Promoting Wealth: Kingsbery, ICS, acting in clients’ best interest.
- In the 2009-2012 Forbes Investment Guide Issue, Terry Kingsbery’s firm was listed as a Leading Provider of Wealth Management for the Central Region of the US.
- In 2012 Terry Kingsbery’s firm was listed in the Elite Professional Directory: Top Wealth Managers of the United States.
- In October 2011, Kingsbery was published in the Employee Benefit Advisor Magazine with his work Showing Them the Light: Oklahoma advisor Terry Kingsbery places a premium on financial literacy education.
- The November 2004 issue of the Financial Advisor Magazine, in the article titled “Luring Advisors to Work with Accountants,” interviewed Mr. Kingsbery extensively concerning the rapid growth of tax professionals into the financial planning industry in Oklahoma.
219 W. Boyd Street Suite 205 Norman, Oklahoma 73069 – Phone 405.447.6676 Fax 405.447.4654 – firstname.lastname@example.org – 8-5 Mon – Thu and 8-12 on Friday